We are over 3600 farmers from different ethnic groups in the Kivu Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo, producing some of the finest coffee in Africa. After years of conflict and civil war, our Fairtrade-certified coffee promotes working together for a better future.
- The first coffee in the DR Congo to achieve top national grade – Kivu 2 – since 1967
- Specialty fully-washed arabica coffee
- Organic certification
- FLO certification number 26275
- Main harvest from March to June; fly crop from September to October
- Shipments from June to December
- Altitude 1460m to over 2000 metres above sea level